In addition to the application form for LLC registration certificate, the following legal documents are required:
- identity card, passport or excerpt from a corresponding registry, to confirm the identity of the founder for natural or juridical persons, both foreign and BIH nationals;
- identity card, passport or adequate registration form issued by the Ministry of the Interior, to confirm the identity of the founder for natural persons, both foreign and BIH nationals;
- identity card or a passport to confirm the identity of a legal representative, that is, the presentation of the subject of entry and a legally attested signature of that person;
- articles of association/incorporation/organization (LLC); memorandum of association;
- bank certificate verifying payment of capital in cash, i.e., proof of the monetary value of things and rights entered if the capital is paid or entered into the company prior to registration;
- decision on the appointment of a legal representative, if that person was not appointed by the Articles;
- a legally attested signature of the legal representative;
- a statement on fulfillment of requirements for conducting business activities in accordance with special legislation.
- In addition to the aforementioned documents, the application for the registration of a single-member LLC should be accompanied by a proof of securities for the amount of the unpaid cash capital contribution, i.e., for the value of the unsubscribed non-cash fixed capital.
Your success starts here.
If you are looking for a skillful, reliable and professional partner, who will lead you to success, incorporate modernity into your business activities and continually innovate and develop your visibility in the world of business, while simultaneously cutting the costs of operation and labor, then we are the right partner for you.